Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index Mystical Wonders Discussion Group
This is the #1 spiritual / mystical group in the world that encompasses literally all fields at one forum with tons of archived discussions and thousands members worldwide! Existing since 2003.
 
  FAQFAQ    ProfileRefer A Friend    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  SubscriptionSubscription   TransactionsTransactions   ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!


Psychic vamps

Bookmark and Share
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index -> Magick - Occult - Metaphysics
Author Message
artemisselini



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 36
Location: Athens, Greece

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:37 am    Post subject: Psychic vamps Reply with quote

Except for my boss who is a psi vamp and I believe he knows it and uses it on purpose and when he thinks nesessary, I believe that a close friend of mine might be one too, but she really doesn't know it.When I am with her I feel drained and usually our meetings follow this pattern : When we meet I am full of energy and good feelings and she is down.When we part I am tired and drained and she says I made her day and lifted her up!So, how can I be sure and what do I do to help myself?
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

Zygos



Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh psi-vamps, yes from what your talking about your friend and/or boss could be a psi-vamp, either consciously or not. Glad to hear you don't have a large amount of negetive connetation. I personally have a few ties to the vamp community (I was a vamp for a couple thousand of lifetimes, about 15,000 lifetimes ago). What I would recommend about learning to protect yourself, would be understanding what its like to be one first. The best vampire resource (For non-lifestylers) would be http://www.sanguinarius.org .

They also have a channel on dalnet, and I'm sure someone would be able to help ya there.

Zygos
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

artemisselini



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 36
Location: Athens, Greece

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much, Zygos.Well, it is not so easy for me after all, I feel so drained afterwards, particularly with my friend that I spend time with her.She is constantly complaining about her problems and I find myself giving her all the time.I cannot stop it. I say that I won't give her this time and then, she starts this thing and I simply cannot resist.Last time, I gave her everything and I could't replenish even two days after!
Back to top
Red Raven
Resident Forum Magickian


Joined: 16 Sep 2005
Posts: 268
Location: Queensland, Australia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi
http://sphynxcatup.nocturna.org/suppt/psionic.html

Hope this helps
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

artemisselini



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 36
Location: Athens, Greece

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you raven but this site does not open!
Back to top
Red Raven
Resident Forum Magickian


Joined: 16 Sep 2005
Posts: 268
Location: Queensland, Australia

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry I'll try again
http://sphynxcatvp.nocturna.org/suppt/psionic.html
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

Rainbow Aura



Joined: 20 Sep 2005
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe your friend just doesn't have very good vibes/energy at the moment - what you experience is what many empaths go through, you may be taking on board and feeling her energies rather than her intentionally or unintentionally draining yours. I have a family member who makes me feel exactly as you describe each time I see them.

I've always automatically put up protection to block the empathy. However, someone once said something valuable - if you care about these people we should be giving them positive healing energy from us to help them rather than just blocking them out.

I have only come across a couple of psychic vampires and they have made me physically ill each time I've come across them. It's completely different and much more powerful than empathy.

I've often thought empathy more of a curse than a gift, I have a couple of friends who are affected very badly by it at times. It's hard to control but it does need to be mastered because it can affect us negatively a great deal. Once you have learned how to block - just being able to take enough information to understand how someone's feeling and then blocking to make sure you don't take those energies on can be very useful indeed.
Back to top
artemisselini



Joined: 14 Oct 2005
Posts: 36
Location: Athens, Greece

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Raven, the site was superb!!!
Rainbow Aura, you have a point here and I really have to consider your opinion.Maybe you are right but the problem remains in me.And I most of the time blame myself because really I cannot control the situation.I give so much because I care for her but then I feel so bad inside that I don't even want to see her again!!!It is a big burden for me and I want to help her but without damaging me and how I feel for her.
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

Katherinanyc28



Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 272
Location: nyc

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 11:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rainbow Aura wrote:
Maybe your friend just doesn't have very good vibes/energy at the moment - what you experience is what many empaths go through, you may be taking on board and feeling her energies rather than her intentionally or unintentionally draining yours. I have a family member who makes me feel exactly as you describe each time I see them.

I've always automatically put up protection to block the empathy. However, someone once said something valuable - if you care about these people we should be giving them positive healing energy from us to help them rather than just blocking them out.

I have only come across a couple of psychic vampires and they have made me physically ill each time I've come across them. It's completely different and much more powerful than empathy.

I've often thought empathy more of a curse than a gift, I have a couple of friends who are affected very badly by it at times. It's hard to control but it does need to be mastered because it can affect us negatively a great deal. Once you have learned how to block - just being able to take enough information to understand how someone's feeling and then blocking to make sure you don't take those energies on can be very useful indeed.

This is definitely my problem. I too have friends that suck the lifeforce out of me but due to thier constant thoughts of negativity. At times I'm able to block out picking up anything by tying a red ribbon around some part of my body as a deflector. It becomes harder when I read someone and pick up their energies and their actions. Sometimes when directly reading someone online I do their movements.
Back to top
astrotalk
Site Veteran


Joined: 13 Aug 2005
Posts: 650
Location: SC - USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Katherinanyc28 wrote:
Rainbow Aura wrote:
Maybe your friend just doesn't have very good vibes/energy at the moment - what you experience is what many empaths go through, you may be taking on board and feeling her energies rather than her intentionally or unintentionally draining yours. I have a family member who makes me feel exactly as you describe each time I see them.

I've always automatically put up protection to block the empathy. However, someone once said something valuable - if you care about these people we should be giving them positive healing energy from us to help them rather than just blocking them out.

I have only come across a couple of psychic vampires and they have made me physically ill each time I've come across them. It's completely different and much more powerful than empathy.

I've often thought empathy more of a curse than a gift, I have a couple of friends who are affected very badly by it at times. It's hard to control but it does need to be mastered because it can affect us negatively a great deal. Once you have learned how to block - just being able to take enough information to understand how someone's feeling and then blocking to make sure you don't take those energies on can be very useful indeed.

This is definitely my problem. I too have friends that suck the lifeforce out of me but due to thier constant thoughts of negativity. At times I'm able to block out picking up anything by tying a red ribbon around some part of my body as a deflector. It becomes harder when I read someone and pick up their energies and their actions. Sometimes when directly reading someone online I do their movements.





Hi Kat .....

I burn white candles ..and white sage ....pretty much all the time ..
in my office ...and especially ...around ...computer when i'm reading
on line ....and ever so often ...sage computer ......really good .....this
technique ...helps to disperse ....any/all residue ...from clients ..........
for me ......might also work for you .........Only side effect ...you smell
like white sage ....all the time .....

Astro
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

Katherinanyc28



Joined: 04 May 2005
Posts: 272
Location: nyc

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astrotalk wrote:
Katherinanyc28 wrote:
Rainbow Aura wrote:
Maybe your friend just doesn't have very good vibes/energy at the moment - what you experience is what many empaths go through, you may be taking on board and feeling her energies rather than her intentionally or unintentionally draining yours. I have a family member who makes me feel exactly as you describe each time I see them.

I've always automatically put up protection to block the empathy. However, someone once said something valuable - if you care about these people we should be giving them positive healing energy from us to help them rather than just blocking them out.

I have only come across a couple of psychic vampires and they have made me physically ill each time I've come across them. It's completely different and much more powerful than empathy.

I've often thought empathy more of a curse than a gift, I have a couple of friends who are affected very badly by it at times. It's hard to control but it does need to be mastered because it can affect us negatively a great deal. Once you have learned how to block - just being able to take enough information to understand how someone's feeling and then blocking to make sure you don't take those energies on can be very useful indeed.

This is definitely my problem. I too have friends that suck the lifeforce out of me but due to thier constant thoughts of negativity. At times I'm able to block out picking up anything by tying a red ribbon around some part of my body as a deflector. It becomes harder when I read someone and pick up their energies and their actions. Sometimes when directly reading someone online I do their movements.





Hi Kat .....

I burn white candles ..and white sage ....pretty much all the time ..
in my office ...and especially ...around ...computer when i'm reading
on line ....and ever so often ...sage computer ......really good .....this
technique ...helps to disperse ....any/all residue ...from clients ..........
for me ......might also work for you .........Only side effect ...you smell
like white sage ....all the time .....

Astro

Thank you astro I will definitely try that. I sometimes burn camphor sticks or frankincense and myrrh, but I will try it your way and see what happens! Be blessed Kat
Back to top
astrotalk
Site Veteran


Joined: 13 Aug 2005
Posts: 650
Location: SC - USA

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 4:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll also try your selections ......I love frankincense and myrrh ........perhaps ...plesant change ...from ....always
smelling like ....white sage ...in office ......Thanks .....

Blessings,
Astro
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

The lemming



Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 6
Location: Sunny Blackpool

PostPosted: Sun Oct 23, 2005 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Forgive me if this goes a bit wrong but I am still trying to get used to this forum and I have never posted a reply on here before.

I have a simple suggestion which I find effective keeping out unwanted intrusion including people trying to sap my energy either intentionally or unintentionally. Just imagine that you are comepletely surounded by a 3 meter sphere. The more real that you can visualise this the more powerful it becomes especially if you give it a colour. Take the time to look all around the sphere and if you find any cracks or gaps then cover them in the most appropriate manner that you can think of.

I use this techneque on a daily basis as I am in constant contact with very sick and poorly people. I believe that people who are about to pass over grasp at whoever they can to absorb as much energy as possible either to help them in their next journey or to grasp as much time as they can to stay in this world. It goes without saying that I show great care and empathy in my duties but I would be useless at my job if I was drained of energy every day.
Back to top
noxcarakus



Joined: 01 Jan 2006
Posts: 33

PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 4:32 am    Post subject: the best defense Reply with quote

The best defense against an unconcious psychic vampire is a shield tuned to a light blue color. It blocks out the vibes that are put out from the person doing it, though it won't stop one that knows what he is doing. The ones that know they are are the most dangerous, being very hard to block. I myself am a psychic vampire, and at one point, like all others, I was unconcious of it, and trust me, if anyone thinks it might be cool, it isn't. Imagine having to feed off someone else's life just so that you can be healthy, sometimes making them sick, or not doing anything, and then becoming sick yourself.
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

TrueBeliever



Joined: 21 Mar 2006
Posts: 6
Location: On the Path

PostPosted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I work at a Junior High School and a lot of the kids I work with have issues at home which of course they carry into the classroom with them.

I have jokingly called them psychic vampires because by Friday they have
successfully sucked all of the life out of me.

I've started meditatating for 15-20 minutes each morning, asking my angels to surround me in a cocoon of white light that will let love and light out by not let negativity in.

I've had limited success.

Is anyone who drains you life force a psychic vampire ??
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index -> Magick - Occult - Metaphysics All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4
Remote Viewing Consulting
Click to consult with trained remote viewers to find out anything about any person, event, location or more. Access information like never before!
http://www.remoteviewers.eu
Manifestation Master
Manifest your desires by having an experienced Master broadcast your intentions & affirmations to the universe. Hundreds of testimonials!
http://manifestation-master.com
Distance Group Healing
You've heard of Distance Healing but have you ever experienced Group Distance Healing? More healers equals more results. Experience it for yourself.
http://www.distancehealing.eu


 
Powerful Distance Healing


All images & text ©Copyright 2003 mysticalwonders.org
Mystical Wonders™ is an established trademark since June, 2003.
Produced & Maintained by Mystical Wonders Internet Consulting

Memory Usage: 1.58M/96M