Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index Mystical Wonders Discussion Group
This is the #1 spiritual / mystical group in the world that encompasses literally all fields at one forum with tons of archived discussions and thousands members worldwide! Existing since 2003.
 
  FAQFAQ    ProfileRefer A Friend    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  SubscriptionSubscription   TransactionsTransactions   ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!


A. Communication.

Bookmark and Share
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index -> Manifestation
Author Message
excwan



Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got this from Remote Control's web-site-

Basic Formula for Fulfilling any Desire:
1. Identify Desire
2. Focus on Desire
3. Let Go (Detachment)
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

d_redant
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 1886
Location: London, UK.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

excwan wrote:
I got this from Remote Control's web-site-

Basic Formula for Fulfilling any Desire:
1. Identify Desire
2. Focus on Desire
3. Let Go (Detachment)


Not new information.
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

Zygos



Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zygos said;
"I probably will get hit by the spirit of an old physics professor by even going into this...but ok."
\/
excwan replies;
Do you protect yourself?


Hopefully that was a joke to my joke.

I just will hope that none of my old physics teachers read this forum, nor know who I am by this handle. heh.
Quote:

Zygos said;
"Based on my experience time doesn't necessarily exist. And based on some of my channeling experience I also know that all of the universe can be cut up into sections known as dimensions, and that each of these dimensions are layed on top of each other seperated by vibration. So if you can change your vibrational level you can effect how time acts around you, because in some dimensions (For example the Fae) time doesn't exist. But I'm not quite sure what your question on light effecting people is about. Other than light is energy, and we are basically energy. Sorry mate you've lost me, and I've just rambled. Mind restating your question so its less vague? LOL. "
\/
excwan replies;
Like the dual stuff we've been discussing, there is time and there isn't.
Like this world, some say it's illusion, which is true, but the mind has trouble accepting or rationalizing that statement. So, it is real. But only as real as we make it. It's a changeable reality, that's obvious. The thing that differs is how we go about changing it.


Long reply so I'll reply in sections. Yes I agree we create our reality, via our views which manifest around us. I'm not sure if I agree with you or disagree with you that "The thing that differs is how we go about changing it" for I'm not sure if we all manifest in the same way or not, and if we assume for a moment that we all did manifest in the same way then the above statement would be false. *Smirk*. I know I'm evil.
Quote:

So, time. It exists, but only as an experience. And as you should know, a person's experience is defined by their perception of that experience.
If you want to change your experience, you change your perception of it, and you do this by acquiring relevant information, gaining knowledge and insight, experimenting, creating, and many more.


Yep thats the old role of the scientist/expermentor make observations, experiment, and then see if it reflects in the observations. Though I have yet to be able to convince myself (enough) that a pencil is not affected by gravity, and thus have a pencil float above my hand.

Back when I was a student I used to do this in boring classes. And for it I think most of my classmates thought I was nuts as I found great amusement in watching a pencil fall about 2 inches into my hand over and over again.

And I came into a weird thought, what if it was the assumption of my classmates around me that a pencil was affected by gravity, or some sort of residule thought around me that such a fact was true, that kept my assumption the the pencil wasn't affected by gravity from not working. I postulated that perhaps if I could get into an area with no such thought around, then perhaps I could change it so the pencil wouldn't be affected by gravity. (Though I've still had no sucess at all)
Quote:

Time. It exists, all of it, at once. However, we, most of us, percieve it to be linear, which is ok coz that's part of this world's gift to us. Though, like you say, we can change our vibrationalality and experience it in another of it's forms.


Just like they say that we experience multipe lifetimes simultaneously. I think the main reason most of us aren't fully aware of it, is we wouldn't get the full potential of the moment, if we had all that other information to distract us.

Quote:

Actually, you say by changing our vibrational energy we can change time.


I'm not sure if I said that. But what I meant is that if we change our vibration to enter a dimension where there is no time, that we can exit that timeless dimension into a dimension with time at any point on the time grid.

Also that we can mainfest compression, and expasion of time (Make time speed up and slow down) via intention based manifestion. Sorry if I was unclear.
Quote:

I may not agree, but saying that, our explainations of what happens probally depends on our perception of what happens.
Now, imagine that all of your lives are present right now, not happening, but 'are', now, all of time 'is', all of time 'is'.
And that we are present in any number of these nows.
All we have to do to time travel between lives is to be more aware of being in another life, another now, than the one we are most aware of being in in this now.


I agree.
Quote:

Excuse me, I've lost the plot!
Light. I read this in a science magazine- 'How do you negate time? By travelling close to or at the speed of light.'
When you travel at the speed of light, your experience of time is changed. Your second becomes elongated, it stretches, so that one second at the speed of light is equal to roughly 770,700,000,000,000,000,...seconds on Earth. I think it's more. Actually, when you travel at the speed of light, your physical form is also stretched, the Concorde stretches by a foot when it hits the sound barrier. On it's last flight, the pilot put his hat inbetween one of the gaps in the walls of the cockpit when it hit the sound barrier and when the plane slowed down the Concorde de-stretched and now the hat is stuck there in the wall of the cockpit.
The article continued to say; 'By travelling close to or at the speed of light. If you are light then everything is instant.'


So I'm assuming this is what you were talking about. Sorry wasn't thinking along those lines. To me light speed based time travel is too complex, but then again I've been thinking about travel (Both distance, and time) via dimensional travel for about 8 years. So yes I'm sure that it could be very true that at the speed of light you could exist in all places at once, but creating the energy necessary for such travel, seems to be hard to contemplate. Unless we can change our realitve mass to that of neutrinos.
Quote:

I've read a lot about time-travel and light and this struck a cord with me and my memory. I recalled- 'love and light'.
Love and light, is the highest vibration.


This sounds like another assumption. One that I've heard many times before. How do you know that its the highest vibration? Smile I'm not sure it necessarily is.

Quote:

The light at the end of the tunnel. Step into the light my son. It's an amazingly powerful and yet totally graceful vibration. I've meditated in the past to bring love and light into me to raise my vibrations and thus my awareness, I found that this now had some credability as regards moving through time, and thus space.
I'll say this, with troubled souls who won't move on to wherever they need to go after they've stepped out of their physcal vehicle, it's a lot easier for all involved to bring love and light to them rather than forcing them into the light.


I know I'll generally ask them what relgious belifs they had if any and then just ask the appropriate representive to help them along. If worse comes to worse you can always just call on a grim judge, ask them where they should go next, and then try to help send them on their way. Though with most, just calling up a staircase to the light plane and bringing an angel will do the trick.
Quote:

I was at a house where there was a spirit and lots of people had tried to move it on but failed. I went there with a friend and we imagined the spirit surrounded by white light and love, also with the help of some prayers, naturally, the spirit's awareness raised with it's vibration and then became aware of it's guide, when this happened it was out of our hands because the guide showed the spirit the truth and he moved on.


Good job, though simple, it seems that no one ever wants to deal with a spirit, they just want to get rid of it.
Quote:

So, if you want to move through time you need only to change or raise your awareness of being in any of the nows you are currently present in, and you do this by surrounding or filling yourself with, by being, love and light.


Methinks a little ot much empathsis on light and love. Though I assume you are probably allied to that side of the spectrum. I prefer the middle element between light and darkness, the gray energetic. But thats just symantics.
Quote:

You can do this by simply accepting that you are love and light. Visualization can help. Lots can help. Communication of your qualities will help you create your desire.
Like you say; Relax your mind, relax your body, relax your soul. Then, unite your mind with your body with your soul. Love and light my friend.

Love and light.

excwan.


Must say "love and light" does make me shiver invoultarily(Same thing with So mote it be; though that makes me shiver even more.). Though that isn't meant as a slight or anything.

Most of my family and friends are atuned to the light, I'm just a gray sheep...and I find the extreams of the light and darkness as equally displeasureable.

Anyhow, may you find what you seek.

Zygos
Back to top
excwan



Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Righto Zygos! I enjoyed your last post. LOL Very Happy

Zygos said;
"I probably will get hit by the spirit of an old physics professor by even going into this...but ok."
\/
excwan said;
"Do you protect yourself?"
\/
Zygos said;
"Hopefully that was a joke to my joke. "
\/
excwan replies;
Umm, nope. I was jus' wondering if you would have a spirit come to you through your gate keeper or if you're just open to whatever decides to come to you is all. Or if you know how to close yourself to influences other than those you know are good for you. By protection manifestation. The reason I ask is coz I was influenced by a spirit who denied himself the truth and so needed an attachment to stay on Earth, he used me as it. He's moved on now, thanks to the help of others and myself. That said, some people may be fine with being open all the time, who knows? Anyhow, you may have an idea now of why I asked.

excwan said;
"Like the dual stuff we've been discussing, there is time and there isn't.
Like this world, some say it's illusion, which is true, but the mind has trouble accepting or rationalizing that statement. So, it is real. But only as real as we make it. It's a changeable reality, that's obvious. The thing that differs is how we go about changing it."
\/
Zygos said;
"Long reply so I'll reply in sections. Yes I agree we create our reality, via our views which manifest around us. I'm not sure if I agree with you or disagree with you that "The thing that differs is how we go about changing it" for I'm not sure if we all manifest in the same way or not, and if we assume for a moment that we all did manifest in the same way then the above statement would be false. *Smirk*. I know I'm evil."
\/
excwan replies;
Quote-'I'm not sure if I agree with you or disagree with you that "The thing that differs is how we go about changing it" for I'm not sure if we all manifest in the same way or not,'-
This goes back to our very first conversation- 'Is all manifestation the same?' Maybe the process is, maybe the methods aren't, maybe both, maybe not. I know what I know and it works for me, same for you. How's that?.. and the only thing in the above statement that would be false if all manifestation were the same is the bit that says it's how people change things that differs. But then if all manifestation is the same, at it's core, and if the way we go about intiating the process at the core of it is different, such as one person using a rain dance and another using a rain chant, then both are there and both exist side by side, in and out or just in one big blob. That blob thing is gonna spark some major discovery about the universe, just wait. I can rant too. Did you know that there are more molecules in a glass of water than there are grains of sand on a beach? Actually, I don't know if that's true but who cares? Ha Ha Very Happy

Zygos said;
"Back when I was a student I used to do this in boring classes. And for it I think most of my classmates thought I was nuts as I found great amusement in watching a pencil fall about 2 inches into my hand over and over again. "
\/
excwan replies;
Ha ha, you nutter. That's the kinda stuff I used to get up to, still do.

Zygos said;
"And I came into a weird thought, what if it was the assumption of my classmates around me that a pencil was affected by gravity, or some sort of residule thought around me that such a fact was true, that kept my assumption the the pencil wasn't affected by gravity from not working. I postulated that perhaps if I could get into an area with no such thought around, then perhaps I could change it so the pencil wouldn't be affected by gravity. (Though I've still had no sucess at all)"
\/
excwan replies;
Yep. What if the world is flat? And there are scientific studies that say it is.
Have you heard that the universe is pringle shaped?
Mine's not, mine's a blob shape.


excwan said;
"Now, imagine that all of your lives are present right now, not happening, but 'are', now, all of time 'is', all of time 'is'.
And that we are present in any number of these nows.
All we have to do to time travel between lives is to be more aware of being in another life, another now, than the one we are most aware of being in in this now."
\/
Zygos said;
"I agree."
\/
excwan replies;
So do I.

Zygos said;
"So I'm assuming this is what you were talking about. Sorry wasn't thinking along those lines. To me light speed based time travel is too complex, but then again I've been thinking about travel (Both distance, and time) via dimensional travel for about 8 years. So yes I'm sure that it could be very true that at the speed of light you could exist in all places at once, but creating the energy necessary for such travel, seems to be hard to contemplate. Unless we can change our realitve mass to that of neutrinos."
\/
excwan replies;
Light speed? Just being light is enough. Some say that only black holes are powerful enough to bend light or even contain it. Wrong! Water contains and bends light. If you put a little torch in the end of a hose and put a plate of glass after the bend in the water the light will shine through the glass and not burst through the bend in the water. We are mostly water, thus we can contain light and shape it as we see fit. There is nop energy required to for such travel other than that of your imagination and a little help from the creator. When you accept the creator you are the creator. Mass, nuetrinos, they are what you believe they are, and a belief is an assumption.

Zygos said;
"but then again I've been thinking about travel (Both distance, and time) via dimensional travel for about 8 years."
\/
excwan replies;
8 years, 8-the infinity loop.

excwan said;
"I've read a lot about time-travel and light and this struck a cord with me and my memory. I recalled- 'love and light'."
\/
Zygos said;
"This sounds like another assumption. One that I've heard many times before. How do you know that its the highest vibration? I'm not sure it necessarily is."
\/
excwan replies;
I was gonna add a disclamier such as that but I wondered what you'd say, and you're right. Well done. Very Happy

I gotta go, I'll continue this when it's time!

Safety to you.

excwan.
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

excwan



Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2005 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm back.

Zygos said;
"Methinks a little ot much empathsis on light and love. Though I assume you are probably allied to that side of the spectrum. I prefer the middle element between light and darkness, the gray energetic. But thats just symantics. "
\/
excwan replies;
Yes, there is a balance to be had and maybe everyone has this light dark thing going on, and maybe it just depends how in tune we are with said qualities. Some are more in tune with one than the other, others both, I was in the dark for a while and like it suggests I couldn't see much of what was happening, until there was light, then I became aware of my situation and progressed, as I continue to do so now. It may sound cliche but hey, that's life. Perception through experience. Now- the ever present state of change.

Zygos said;
"Must say "love and light" does make me shiver invoultarily(Same thing with So mote it be; though that makes me shiver even more.). Though that isn't meant as a slight or anything. "
\/
excwan replies;
So mote it be = Amen - (litteral translation) - So be it.
It's the conclusion of a prayer/spell/wish.
Like being grateful for a wish coming true, not before it happens or after but saying- eg; 'thank you for ...being in my life...' is bringing the reality of it being, into your life, '...amen' (or other closure) is confirming that it is in your life, then it is.
I used to do my equivilant of a shiver at the love and light thing coz of the programmes associated with it and coz I was afraid of my own light and potential etc but I shed those useless programmes and now it's ok, great.

You see, the only useful programme is 'communication'.
Imagine a computer, to edit you need to click the edit icon. But you can't edit with just the edit icon, so, it comes with a sub-menu of other programmes such as cut, copy and paste, which are needed for you to edit in which ever programme you are currently in, let's say word, or for us- world. In order for us to communicate we click or select the communicate icon/option, but we cannot communicate with just this, so, up comes a sub-menu of options such as 'Body' - for physical communication- body language, verbal, visual, touch, smell, taste. You can use these to communicate with people or anything else. With these come other options, such as creation- art, paintings, music, writings, etc, all communication, all communicating something. Computers are created through a communication of imagination, intent and creation and we use them to communicate many things to many things, and it all stems from communication. If there were a list of options we must choose from then communication would be the only useful programme I can see as being of worth since from this comes all the other programmes we use, including manifestation. Manifestation is a communication of imagination and intent and detachment- another way of saying detachment as regards manifestation is 'communicating your imagination and intent to the universe, like sending somone a letter or email and leaving the reply in their hands- communication. That's what everything is. If you can name me something that doesn't invlolve communication please, tell me.

Zygos said;
"Most of my family and friends are atuned to the light, I'm just a gray sheep...and I find the extreams of the light and darkness as equally displeasureable. "
\/
excwan replies;
'I'm just...' You are what you say you are.
Maybe you're happy with it, maybe not. I could've read different messages in that statement but I just wanted to say that.

Did you say you were an Aquarian?

excwan.
Back to top
Zygos



Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2005 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

\/
Zygos said;
"Hopefully that was a joke to my joke. "
\/
excwan replies;
Umm, nope. I was jus' wondering if you would have a spirit come to you through your gate keeper or if you're just open to whatever decides to come to you is all. Or if you know how to close yourself to influences other than those you know are good for you. By protection manifestation. The reason I ask is coz I was influenced by a spirit who denied himself the truth and so needed an attachment to stay on Earth, he used me as it. He's moved on now, thanks to the help of others and myself. That said, some people may be fine with being open all the time, who knows? Anyhow, you may have an idea now of why I asked.


Ahhh, wasn't sure if you were or not. Found myself explaining in detail about my shielding only to think that may have been a tongue and cheek.

Well being a channeler, I definately have shielding, as well as a lot of experiences where as I've dealt with lost spirits, the corruption, demons selling their wares, or watched one of those haunted documentrys only to find something like I was feeling (through the tv) sitting right next to me (Oh Joy!).

Mainly my protectorates include questioning any new or strange voices in my head, or even if a voice that sounds familuar is asking a very weird question (or with weird vibes) who the hell it is. And then generally reminding it that I'm in a free will world, and its my free will that it go away. Hope that answers your question.
Quote:

excwan said;
"Like the dual stuff we've been discussing, there is time and there isn't.
Like this world, some say it's illusion, which is true, but the mind has trouble accepting or rationalizing that statement. So, it is real. But only as real as we make it. It's a changeable reality, that's obvious. The thing that differs is how we go about changing it."
\/
Zygos said;
"Long reply so I'll reply in sections. Yes I agree we create our reality, via our views which manifest around us. I'm not sure if I agree with you or disagree with you that "The thing that differs is how we go about changing it" for I'm not sure if we all manifest in the same way or not, and if we assume for a moment that we all did manifest in the same way then the above statement would be false. *Smirk*. I know I'm evil."
\/
excwan replies;
Quote-'I'm not sure if I agree with you or disagree with you that "The thing that differs is how we go about changing it" for I'm not sure if we all manifest in the same way or not,'-
This goes back to our very first conversation- 'Is all manifestation the same?' Maybe the process is, maybe the methods aren't, maybe both, maybe not. I know what I know and it works for me, same for you.


Exactly what I've been trying to say. Just haven't had the ability to say it so eloquently. And that my extra is that just because it works for us, doesn't mean its necessarily the same thing. It could be different things; not that it matters because it works, nuff said.

Quote:
How's that?.. and the only thing in the above statement that would be false if all manifestation were the same is the bit that says it's how people change things that differs. But then if all manifestation is the same, at it's core,


How about instead of saying at the core, we say at the end result. I would consider the core being the essance, which I think may be different. As each of us is different, and we are in a way the core of our mainfestation. The end result ala "the manifestaion" is very similar, so much so that it could be considered as being the same.

Quote:
and if the way we go about intiating the process at the core of it is different, such as one person using a rain dance and another using a rain chant, then both are there and both exist side by side, in and out or just in one big blob. That blob thing is gonna spark some major discovery about the universe, just wait. I can rant too. Did you know that there are more molecules in a glass of water than there are grains of sand on a beach? Actually, I don't know if that's true but who cares? Ha Ha :D


Heh I was just about to say depends on the size or your glass, or the length of your coast line. But I won't. :P

Quote:

excwan replies;
Ha ha, you nutter. That's the kinda stuff I used to get up to, still do.


I actually feel better that I wasn't the only one who ever did that weird stuff. Because I felt a bit giddy and crazy doing it. But still it did make the mind boggle, of who was causing the pencil to drop, me, me plus the people around me, or me the people around me, and the people who were there before me. heh.
Quote:

excwan replies;
Yep. What if the world is flat? And there are scientific studies that say it is.
Have you heard that the universe is pringle shaped?
Mine's not, mine's a blob shape.


The only thing I've read about about the flat earth society is some very strange Xian group. Link to some info here: http://members.aye.net/~rms/fltearth.html

So there has been actual continuation studies that the earth is flat, instead of a irregular spheroid?
Quote:


Zygos said;
"So I'm assuming this is what you were talking about. Sorry wasn't thinking along those lines. To me light speed based time travel is too complex, but then again I've been thinking about travel (Both distance, and time) via dimensional travel for about 8 years. So yes I'm sure that it could be very true that at the speed of light you could exist in all places at once, but creating the energy necessary for such travel, seems to be hard to contemplate. Unless we can change our realitve mass to that of neutrinos."
\/
excwan replies;
Light speed? Just being light is enough. Some say that only black holes are powerful enough to bend light or even contain it. Wrong! Water contains and bends light.


Yes yes water bends light. It also refracts light to change color spectrum. But then again the light we see is the light that isn't there; for we only see everything that isn't there.
Quote:

If you put a little torch in the end of a hose and put a plate of glass after the bend in the water the light will shine through the glass and not burst through the bend in the water. We are mostly water, thus we can contain light and shape it as we see fit. There is nop energy required to for such travel other than that of your imagination and a little help from the creator. When you accept the creator you are the creator. Mass, nuetrinos, they are what you believe they are, and a belief is an assumption.


Yes yes, I agree. Sorry was thinking of actual scienctific (Radionic) ways of travel. Versus the whole lets change ourselves into light, and thus go wherever we like. I know its possible, though I've yet to suceed at it. And I've prefered to think on such matters of just working out how to change remote viewing into physical manifestation. For we can remote view anything anywhere from any time, and if we could just change from just seeing it, to being there we'd have our travel. But I'm sure such a process would necessify (Is that a word?) us changing into light, so we may be doing that saying the same thing again. Or at least something similar.
Quote:

excwan said;
"I've read a lot about time-travel and light and this struck a cord with me and my memory. I recalled- 'love and light'."
\/
Zygos said;
"This sounds like another assumption. One that I've heard many times before. How do you know that its the highest vibration? I'm not sure it necessarily is."
\/
excwan replies;
I was gonna add a disclamier such as that but I wondered what you'd say, and you're right. Well done. :D


Glad I'm meeting up to expectations. :)
Quote:

Zygos said;
"Methinks a little ot much empathsis on light and love. Though I assume you are probably allied to that side of the spectrum. I prefer the middle element between light and darkness, the gray energetic. But thats just symantics. "
\/
excwan replies;
Yes, there is a balance to be had and maybe everyone has this light dark thing going on, and maybe it just depends how in tune we are with said qualities. Some are more in tune with one than the other, others both, I was in the dark for a while and like it suggests I couldn't see much of what was happening, until there was light, then I became aware of my situation and progressed, as I continue to do so now. It may sound cliche but hey, that's life. Perception through experience. Now- the ever present state of change.


Interesting imagry. I prefer to say that I grew up in the light, pure and precious, only to realize there was something more than just fear behind the darkness, and instead reveled what occured when I realized I could meld the two opposites together to form a third energy, the grey. I've been looking at the energy that is formed when to opposites meet not to destroy but rather to become one ever since.

Quote:

Zygos said;
"Must say "love and light" does make me shiver invoultarily(Same thing with So mote it be; though that makes me shiver even more.). Though that isn't meant as a slight or anything. "
\/
excwan replies;
So mote it be = Amen - (litteral translation) - So be it.
It's the conclusion of a prayer/spell/wish.
Like being grateful for a wish coming true, not before it happens or after but saying- eg; 'thank you for ...being in my life...' is bringing the reality of it being, into your life, '...amen' (or other closure) is confirming that it is in your life, then it is.
I used to do my equivilant of a shiver at the love and light thing coz of the programmes associated with it and coz I was afraid of my own light and potential etc but I shed those useless programmes and now it's ok, great.


To me, So be it, means "it is so"; I don't feel I have to thank anything, or grateful to anything, for that anything I don't see as outside of myself.

Quote:
You see, the only useful programme is 'communication'.
Imagine a computer, to edit you need to click the edit icon. But you can't edit with just the edit icon, so, it comes with a sub-menu of other programmes such as cut, copy and paste, which are needed for you to edit in which ever programme you are currently in, let's say word, or for us- world. In order for us to communicate we click or select the communicate icon/option, but we cannot communicate with just this, so, up comes a sub-menu of options such as 'Body' - for physical communication- body language, verbal, visual, touch, smell, taste. You can use these to communicate with people or anything else. With these come other options, such as creation- art, paintings, music, writings, etc, all communication, all communicating something. Computers are created through a communication of imagination, intent and creation and we use them to communicate many things to many things, and it all stems from communication. If there were a list of options we must choose from then communication would be the only useful programme I can see as being of worth since from this comes all the other programmes we use, including manifestation. Manifestation is a communication of imagination and intent and detachment- another way of saying detachment as regards manifestation is 'communicating your imagination and intent to the universe, like sending somone a letter or email and leaving the reply in their hands- communication. That's what everything is. If you can name me something that doesn't invlolve communication please, tell me.


Hmmm. When I create manifestation I don't think its necessarily that I communicate. (Symatics I know) I think I may have in the beginning; however now its more like I become one with the universe/oneness and I see/feel how it is, then its like my reality and what I want becomes the oneness's reality and what it wants because in that moment i become one with it.

Communication through melding....maybe you have something there. Maybe its that we communicate our whatever to it, maybe thats the common form, and the result is a common form, so maybe manifestation at its core is a common form. Though if we are the core of the manifestation, and each of us have a different aspect from one another doesn't that make it different. Again this is why I quote I don't know...but it seems your on to something. (I hope that made some sense)
Quote:
Zygos said;
"Most of my family and friends are atuned to the light, I'm just a gray sheep...and I find the extreams of the light and darkness as equally displeasureable. "
\/
excwan replies;
'I'm just...' You are what you say you are.
Maybe you're happy with it, maybe not. I could've read different messages in that statement but I just wanted to say that.


Yes an old master of mine said that to me when I was in my early years, there is not right or wrong, there simply is. Then again the old master told me there was no such thing as time. Both lessons were not understood at that time. So yes I know I am who I am, just as you are who you are, but sometimes I find it easier to 'Communicate' via using words that create a sense of greater and lesser, even if I don't belive in them. Such as a previous post were as I called myself 'evil' even though I don't belive in good or evil.

Did you say you were an Aquarian?

Yep Sun Aquarius, Moon Aquarius, Rising Taurus. Ala Double Aquarius.

excwan.

Zygos
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

excwan



Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

Zygos said;
"The only thing I've read about about the flat earth society is some very strange Xian group. Link to some info here: http://members.aye.net/~rms/fltearth.html"
\/
excwan replies;
This is something I didn't expect. HA HA!! Smile

Zygos said;
"Yes yes water bends light. It also refracts light to change color spectrum. But then again the light we see is the light that isn't there; for we only see everything that isn't there."
\/
excwan replies;
Eh? Wot'u mean?

Zygos said;
"Yes yes, I agree. Sorry was thinking of actual scienctific (Radionic) ways of travel. Versus the whole lets change ourselves into light, and thus go wherever we like. I know its possible, though I've yet to suceed at it. And I've prefered to think on such matters of just working out how to change remote viewing into physical manifestation. For we can remote view anything anywhere from any time, and if we could just change from just seeing it, to being there we'd have our travel. But I'm sure such a process would necessify (Is that a word?) us changing into light, so we may be doing that saying the same thing again. Or at least something similar."
\/
excwan replies;
Scientists have found a gene that controls ageing, it's in all mammals, and they've extended the lifespan of a bunch of animals by at least twice thier usual length by stimulating the gene with, LIGHT.
So, what happens if we meditate to absorbe light eh?

Zygos said;
"This sounds like another assumption. One that I've heard many times before. How do you know that its the highest vibration? I'm not sure it necessarily is."
\/
excwan said;
"I was gonna add a disclamier such as that but I wondered what you'd say, and you're right. Well done. Very Happy"
\/
Zygos said;
"Glad I'm meeting up to expectations. Smile"
\/
excwan replies;
Are you? Do I have any expectations of you? NoPe. So how can you?
Actually, I only assumed that you were right, and now I'm not sure it was an accurate assumption, if there is such a thing. Is it the highest vibration?- Maybe in this spectrum we call Earth, maybe not, I'll tell you when I find out.

Zygos said;
"Interesting imagry. I prefer to say that I grew up in the light, pure and precious, only to realize there was something more than just fear behind the darkness, and instead reveled what occured when I realized I could meld the two opposites together to form a third energy, the grey. I've been looking at the energy that is formed when to opposites meet not to destroy but rather to become one ever since."
\/
excwan replies;
I understand your point of view.

Zygos said;
"Hmmm. When I create manifestation I don't think its necessarily that I communicate. (Symatics I know) I think I may have in the beginning; however now its more like I become one with the universe/oneness and I see/feel how it is, then its like my reality and what I want becomes the oneness's reality and what it wants because in that moment i become one with it."
\/
excwan replies;
Yes but that is a form of communication. It's not so important, I just use labels for a bit so that my mind can accept things without it pointlessly wandering into confusion trying to figure things out logically without understanding them illogically first. Not so much recently though.

Zygos said;
"Communication through melding....maybe you have something there. Maybe its that we communicate our whatever to it, maybe thats the common form, and the result is a common form, so maybe manifestation at its core is a common form. Though if we are the core of the manifestation, and each of us have a different aspect from one another doesn't that make it different. Again this is why I quote I don't know...but it seems your on to something. (I hope that made some sense)"
\/
excwan replies;
-'Maybe its that we communicate our whatever to it, maybe thats the common form,'- Yep.
-'and the result is a common form,'- A manifestation, yes. The form the mainfestation takes can be and is usually different.
-'so maybe manifestation at its core is a common form.'- Yes.
-'Though if we are the core of the manifestation,'- Yes. Your words.
-'and each of us have a different aspect from one another'- Yep.
-'doesn't that make it different?'- Hmm. If communication is the common form in manifestation then manifestation is not different whoever uses it. But like the universe is nothing without us, manifestation is nothing without us, without someone to use it, to intiate it, and we do this with communication. Manifestation needs someone to intiate it, that's why we are the core of manifestation. We are the core of manifestation because we intiate the process. Like everyone else, we are unique, and this shows in the different methods that different people use, to intiate the common form of communication, that is the process of manifestation. The process of manifestation is not different, but how we intiate it can be and usually is, this is what is different. Our different 'aspect' or view of manifestation is shown in the different ways we initiate the process. Comprende?

All the best.

excwan.
Back to top
Zygos



Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Zygos said;
"Yes yes water bends light. It also refracts light to change color spectrum. But then again the light we see is the light that isn't there; for we only see everything that isn't there."
\/
excwan replies;
Eh? Wot'u mean?


Well you know how when you see grass, the color we see is green. However the only reason we see the color green is that the grass is able to absorbe all light from the specturm except for the green color which it reflects back at us. Thus the true color (Or the inherent color of specturm it absorbes) is everything but the color its reflecting; green.
Quote:

Zygos said;
"Yes yes, I agree. Sorry was thinking of actual scienctific (Radionic) ways of travel. Versus the whole lets change ourselves into light, and thus go wherever we like. I know its possible, though I've yet to suceed at it. And I've prefered to think on such matters of just working out how to change remote viewing into physical manifestation. For we can remote view anything anywhere from any time, and if we could just change from just seeing it, to being there we'd have our travel. But I'm sure such a process would necessify (Is that a word?) us changing into light, so we may be doing that saying the same thing again. Or at least something similar."
\/
excwan replies;
Scientists have found a gene that controls ageing, it's in all mammals, and they've extended the lifespan of a bunch of animals by at least twice thier usual length by stimulating the gene with, LIGHT.
So, what happens if we meditate to absorbe light eh?


Hmmm, hadn't heard about this. But I assume its a special frequency of light, and I'm sure we could meditate on absorbing that specific frequency, on that specific gene...most certainly could be possible. Don't know if such a blasé idea as just absorbing light would do it, probably would need to be more specific, on either what the light was going to do, or what your intension was going to be. More likely what it was to do....
Quote:

Zygos said;
"This sounds like another assumption. One that I've heard many times before. How do you know that its the highest vibration? I'm not sure it necessarily is."
\/
excwan said;
"I was gonna add a disclamier such as that but I wondered what you'd say, and you're right. Well done. Very Happy"
\/
Zygos said;
"Glad I'm meeting up to expectations. Smile"
\/
excwan replies;
Are you? Do I have any expectations of you? NoPe. So how can you?
Actually, I only assumed that you were right, and now I'm not sure it was an accurate assumption, if there is such a thing. Is it the highest vibration?- Maybe in this spectrum we call Earth, maybe not, I'll tell you when I find out.


*Sigh*. Ok, IRL (in real life) I'm a very tongue and cheek guy. That was a joke. You said "Your right well done" and I said and meant it as merely a tongue and cheek stament.

Generally I don't care if I am anyone's expectations, nor was I implying that you had thus expectations. As otherwise reilliterated it was a joke.
Quote:


Zygos said;
"Hmmm. When I create manifestation I don't think its necessarily that I communicate. (Symatics I know) I think I may have in the beginning; however now its more like I become one with the universe/oneness and I see/feel how it is, then its like my reality and what I want becomes the oneness's reality and what it wants because in that moment i become one with it."
\/
excwan replies;
Yes but that is a form of communication. It's not so important, I just use labels for a bit so that my mind can accept things without it pointlessly wandering into confusion trying to figure things out logically without understanding them illogically first. Not so much recently though.


Hmmm, yes in a meditation a few years ago I, and the part of myself that I would lable as the "ego" went our own ways. It was a lotus flower meditation, and my ego was absorbed (By its own free will) into it. Ever since then I haven't had an ego, and what I would label as my "Consciousness" has taken that role over, but yeah I don't have to use labels....but I understand because when the "ego" was in my head all that time ago I used to do the same exact thing. Smile
[quote]
Zygos said;
"Communication through melding....maybe you have something there. Maybe its that we communicate our whatever to it, maybe thats the common form, and the result is a common form, so maybe manifestation at its core is a common form. Though if we are the core of the manifestation, and each of us have a different aspect from one another doesn't that make it different. Again this is why I quote I don't know...but it seems your on to something. (I hope that made some sense)"
\/
excwan replies;
-'Maybe its that we communicate our whatever to it, maybe thats the common form,'- Yep.
-'and the result is a common form,'- A manifestation, yes. The form the mainfestation takes can be and is usually different.
-'so maybe manifestation at its core is a common form.'- Yes.
-'Though if we are the core of the manifestation,'- Yes. Your words.
-'and each of us have a different aspect from one another'- Yep.
-'doesn't that make it different?'- Hmm. If communication is the common form in manifestation then manifestation is not different whoever uses it.

Ok, going into a hypothesis for a formula for manifestation. On the drawing board so to speak.

Energy(Ki, Chi,etc) + (Common form communication) + (Core of the manifestation (being the manifestor)) = (results)

An assumption I'm going to make is that though we as a whole, are one, that each of us as individuals have different aspects (Energy signatures).

So thus algebraically all manifestation is the same, except for thus energy signitures of the individual aspects. If we ignore the individual aspects/energy signitures all manifestation is the same.

And as I read below, I think we both agree:

Manifestation in the simple, its all the same.

Manifestation in the complex, the indivdual signatures of the manifestors makes each manifestation process unique.

But like the universe is nothing without us, manifestation is nothing without us, without someone to use it, to intiate it, and we do this with communication. Manifestation needs someone to intiate it, that's why we are the core of manifestation. We are the core of manifestation because we intiate the process. Like everyone else, we are unique, and this shows in the different methods that different people use, to intiate the common form of communication, that is the process of manifestation. The process of manifestation is not different, but how we intiate it can be and usually is, this is what is different. Our different 'aspect' or view of manifestation is shown in the different ways we initiate the process. Comprende?

All the best.

Yep you too mate.

excwan.

Zygos
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

excwan



Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zygos said;
"Well you know how when you see grass, the color we see is green. However the only reason we see the color green is that the grass is able to absorbe all light from the specturm except for the green color which it reflects back at us. Thus the true color (Or the inherent color of specturm it absorbes) is everything but the color its reflecting; green."
\/
excwan replies;
So does that mean that everything is colourless?
Or is it that light allows us to see what the colour of something is?
Hmm. Nice one. I can understand it. Where'd you get that one from?
Wot about a computer monitor- doesn't that emit light in different colours or is it just producing a wave that absorbes every colour except that which you see on screen which is being reflected back to us and if so, why can we see it in the dark when there is no light to relfect off it's surface? Would the answer be that it is producing a frequency that emits it's own particular colour regardless and independant of whatever light may or may not be reflecting on it at any given time in any given space, and if so, is it the same for grass?
Or is it a mixture of both?

excwan said;
"Scientists have found a gene that controls ageing, it's in all mammals, and they've extended the lifespan of a bunch of animals by at least twice thier usual length by stimulating the gene with, LIGHT.
So, what happens if we meditate to absorbe light eh?"
\/
Zygos said;
"Hmmm, hadn't heard about this. But I assume its a special frequency of light, and I'm sure we could meditate on absorbing that specific frequency, on that specific gene...most certainly could be possible. Don't know if such a blasé idea as just absorbing light would do it, probably would need to be more specific, on either what the light was going to do, or what your intension was going to be. More likely what it was to do...."
\/
excwan replies;
"Actually they use UV-(Ultra-Violet) light. Special in it's own way but nothing beyond comprehension.
It was only on the news two weeks ago.
\/
Zygos-"...and I'm sure we could meditate on absorbing that specific frequency, on that specific gene...most certainly could be possible."
\/
excwan replies;
Yeah, or instead of being so critical or logical we could just absorbe, draw close, or bring into our lives, light as a whole. Why only have one aspect of it when you can have it all?- considering that all the different bands of light has different affect on us- producing vitamins, healthy skin, happiness, social confidence, even beating cancers of which there are recorded cases, and too many more to list here.
\/
Zygos-"Don't know if such a blasé idea as just absorbing light would do it, probably would need to be more specific, on either what the light was going to do, or what your intension was going to be. More likely what it was to do...."
\/
excwan replies;
Light has it's affects on things including us, it's a programme just like our bodies and by absorbing it, becoming one with it, being it..etc, it will affect us, in the way it's programmed to, as a whole. Sure you can absorbe a bit of it here, a bit of it there, but that's gonna take forever. There are things in this place that we don't need concern ourselves with in the sense of being so critical about what affect they have on us and about being in control of the intention, manifestation, creation. There are things such as light where if we just accept it into us, merging with it, being it (I use these words to portray the essence of it) then the light will take care of the rest and we need not concern ourselves with or waste energy on the particulars of or creating the affects ourselves since we will become aware of them given time since light raises one's awareness.
I speak from experience.
\/
Zygos said;
"*Sigh*. Ok, IRL (in real life) I'm a very tongue and cheek guy. That was a joke. You said "Your right well done" and I said and meant it as merely a tongue and cheek stament.
Generally I don't care if I am anyone's expectations, nor was I implying that you had thus expectations. As otherwise reilliterated it was a joke."
\/
excwan replies;
He he...Don't worry mate, I was just having a bit of fun. Smile Sorry if I upset you.

You;
"And as I read below, I think we both agree:"

Me;
I agree.

Thanks for your time friend.

excwan.
Back to top
excwan



Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Randy Kobes <randy@theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca> to me
More options 15:33 (25 minutes ago)

- Show quoted text -

> My name is James and I came accross your web-site while looking for
> an answer to a question which has been placed upon me.
>
> It was stated to myself that when we see the colour of something we
> are actually seeing the colour it isn't.
> The explaination for this was that an object, in this case- grass,
> absorbes all the light emitted to it except the green aspect, which is
> reflected back out from it, therefore being the colour that we
> percieve grass to be.
>
> I was wondering if this is the case, or does grass actually vibrate
> at a frequency that produces the colour green?
>
> I stated that a computer moniter emits light in different colours,
> even in the dark with no light being emitted towards or reflected off
> the screen and that this could be the case for grass.
>
> Maybe both?
>
> I would appreciate any help you are able to offer.


Hi James,
Normally, for objects that don't produce their own
light (like grass), the 1st explanation is the right one -
an object absorbs all frequencies (colours) except one, and
that one is the one our eyes see. For computer monitors,
or light bulbs, or anything else that produces light, the
colour we see corresponds to the frequency of the light
emitted.

--
best regards,
randy kobes
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

Zygos



Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zygos said;
"Well you know how when you see grass, the color we see is green. However the only reason we see the color green is that the grass is able to absorbe all light from the specturm except for the green color which it reflects back at us. Thus the true color (Or the inherent color of specturm it absorbes) is everything but the color its reflecting; green."
\/
excwan replies;
So does that mean that everything is colourless?

Nope, just means the color the object is absorbing is the exact opposite of what we see. Take melanin for example. I'd assume that having more of this in your skin, means that your skin absorbes more of the lighter frequencies of light, thus making your skin appear darker.
Quote:

Or is it that light allows us to see what the colour of something is?
Hmm. Nice one. I can understand it. Where'd you get that one from?


A biology class, or a chemistry class. I remember being a sophmore in HS and discussing such things as 1=2 and that the color we preceive isn't the true color, that it was in fact the object was every color that we didn't precieve. I'm an Aquarius and I tend to think on things a lot (Maybe too much)
Quote:

Wot about a computer monitor- doesn't that emit light in different colours or is it just producing a wave that absorbes every colour except that which you see on screen which is being reflected back to us and if so, why can we see it in the dark when there is no light to relfect off it's surface? Would the answer be that it is producing a frequency that emits it's own particular colour regardless and independant of whatever light may or may not be reflecting on it at any given time in any given space, and if so, is it the same for grass?
Or is it a mixture of both?


I didn't know to be sure. However it sounds like the explanation is correct. I know with liquid clear displays (LCD monitors) theres an actual liquid and the color is created via frequencies, or electrical signals. (Engineering really isn't my bag.) But what he says does ring with a science book I once read.
Quote:

excwan said;
"Scientists have found a gene that controls ageing, it's in all mammals, and they've extended the lifespan of a bunch of animals by at least twice thier usual length by stimulating the gene with, LIGHT.
So, what happens if we meditate to absorbe light eh?"
\/
Zygos said;
"Hmmm, hadn't heard about this. But I assume its a special frequency of light, and I'm sure we could meditate on absorbing that specific frequency, on that specific gene...most certainly could be possible. Don't know if such a blasé idea as just absorbing light would do it, probably would need to be more specific, on either what the light was going to do, or what your intension was going to be. More likely what it was to do...."
\/
excwan replies;
"Actually they use UV-(Ultra-Violet) light. Special in it's own way but nothing beyond comprehension.
It was only on the news two weeks ago.


Hmmm. So UV....I wonder if that means that the light contains some sort of radiation that mutates the gene. If that was the case you would need that exact spectrum (And none of the others) to be focused on the gene, in order to cause a doubling of life span. Though I don't know how that would manifest itself. Nor if it would manifest itself in a good way.
Quote:
\/
Zygos-"...and I'm sure we could meditate on absorbing that specific frequency, on that specific gene...most certainly could be possible."
\/
excwan replies;
Yeah, or instead of being so critical or logical we could just absorbe, draw close, or bring into our lives, light as a whole. Why only have one aspect of it when you can have it all?- considering that all the different bands of light has different affect on us- producing vitamins, healthy skin, happiness, social confidence, even beating cancers of which there are recorded cases, and too many more to list here.


Oh no, its this lets dance in a circle, sing about the joy of the trees and praise the beauty of the light stuff. *Shiver*.

I take it that you realize that not all light is benificial...after all what do you think it is that causes skin cancer (Other than a pre-existance manifestion in order to kill yourself) its sunlight.

Ignoring that again its probably a mutation of the gene thats occuring, and in which case you would need a specific part of the spectrum going to that part of your body. As they taught us in chemistry sometimes something that in its parts that would be deadly, Sodium and Cloride for example, can me safe together NaCl, Table salt.
Quote:

\/
Zygos-"Don't know if such a blasé idea as just absorbing light would do it, probably would need to be more specific, on either what the light was going to do, or what your intension was going to be. More likely what it was to do...."
\/
excwan replies;
Light has it's affects on things including us, it's a programme just like our bodies and by absorbing it, becoming one with it, being it..etc, it will affect us, in the way it's programmed to, as a whole.


I had always considered that by absorbing it in that way would be becoming one with it, and letting it purify everything, by turning ourselves into the light, and back into a whole body.
Quote:

Sure you can absorbe a bit of it here, a bit of it there, but that's gonna take forever.

Not if you set up a filter, or a manifestation directing your body to do certain things with the light its absorbing. Or just put a manifestation into place creating that so <gusala> "that the frequency of UV light that the scientists found would be directed to the gene necessary, in order to double my lifespan" <gusi> ....and you'd probably need to add that it be to your highest good.
Quote:

There are things in this place that we don't need concern ourselves with in the sense of being so critical about what affect they have on us and about being in control of the intention, manifestation, creation.

This I can say I wholely disagree with. There have been lots of times in my life, whereas someone has said these words. And generally its because they are not interested in furthering their knowledge of the truth/reality.

Its not that I don't understand that maybe we go into too complex of a matter, and that sometimes the simple is better than the complex. However to disreguard the complex, means stopping. Stop searching for the why and how, and places knowledge in a block of stone, <sarcasm> "for why should we look for other ideas or thoughts why concern ourselves with such details" </sarcasm>?
Quote:

There are things such as light where if we just accept it into us, merging with it, being it (I use these words to portray the essence of it) then the light will take care of the rest and we need not concern ourselves with or waste energy on the particulars of or creating the affects ourselves since we will become aware of them given time since light raises one's awareness.
I speak from experience.


I think there is a difference between absorbing light, and becoming light. One being absorbing light, the other being our entire self becomes light. Just my perspective.

\/
Quote:
Zygos said;
"*Sigh*. Ok, IRL (in real life) I'm a very tongue and cheek guy. That was a joke. You said "Your right well done" and I said and meant it as merely a tongue and cheek stament.
Generally I don't care if I am anyone's expectations, nor was I implying that you had thus expectations. As otherwise reilliterated it was a joke."
\/
excwan replies;
He he...Don't worry mate, I was just having a bit of fun. :) Sorry if I upset you.


Heh I thought I had upset you. LOL...you got me mate. :)


Thanks for your time friend.

As always :)

excwan.

Zygos
Back to top
amethea



Joined: 01 Nov 2005
Posts: 34

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've finally figured out why I find this thread so fascinating, besides the philosophy. It's the Engery theories.

Einstein Quantum Theory...light is emitted as wavelike particles,
Einstein General Relativity theory...gravity causes space to be curved, Quantum Mechanics...all energy is composed of particles and probabilities of location,
Unified Field Theory...attempt at finding common entity for all four forces,
Quantum Field Theory...forces are the result of different types of force particles,
Grand Unified Theory...unification of strong, weak, electromagnetic interactions,
Totally Unified Theory...explain working of universe down to single particle,
Theory of Everything...try to explain working of the universe as the biggest picture,

Thank you for making me think. Very Happy
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

excwan



Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Amethea.
Back to top
excwan



Joined: 18 Oct 2005
Posts: 71

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zygos said;
"Nope, just means the color the object is absorbing is the exact opposite of what we see. Take melanin for example. I'd assume that having more of this in your skin, means that your skin absorbes more of the lighter frequencies of light, thus making your skin appear darker."
\/
excwan replies;
Waah, nuts!
I had a thought. Consider a torch being shone at a wall, the wall reflects brick colour and absorbes the rest. So we see the wall as brick colour. Yet if we put a red filter over the torch we see the wall as red. So is the wall now unable to absorbe red light aswell, aswell as the colours of any other filters we put over the end of the torch? Or is that by putting a red filter over the end of the torch we are not actually changing the wavelength of the light, that we are only changing it's hue, thus to the wall, the light is still as it was before the filter was added, hence why the wall now appears to be red?
Also, I was taught that chlorophyll, the stuff grass uses for photosynthesis, is green. Thus, because we now know that grass isn't green, if you take it out of grass, are you just taking away grass' ability to reflect green light, and if so, would the grass appear to be a different colour or not?
Ha ha!

excwan asked;
"Where'd you get that one from?"
\/
Zygos said;
"A biology class, or a chemistry class. I remember being a sophmore in HS and discussing such things as 1=2 and that the color we preceive isn't the true color, that it was in fact the object was every color that we didn't precieve. I'm an Aquarius and I tend to think on things a lot (Maybe too much)"
\/
excwan replies;
Sweet.

Zygos said:
"Hmmm. So UV....I wonder if that means that the light contains some sort of radiation that mutates the gene. If that was the case you would need that exact spectrum (And none of the others) to be focused on the gene, in order to cause a doubling of life span. Though I don't know how that would manifest itself. Nor if it would manifest itself in a good way."
\/
excwan replies;
Nope. It means that UV stimulates the gene more so than the rest of the known spectrum, of which they've tested so far. It simply keeps it awake and full of energy, like the sun does for plants.

Zygos said funnily;
"Oh no, its this lets dance in a circle, sing about the joy of the trees and praise the beauty of the light stuff. *Shiver*.
I take it that you realize that not all light is benificial...after all what do you think it is that causes skin cancer (Other than a pre-existance manifestion in order to kill yourself) its sunlight."
\/
excwwan replies;
Hee hee.
You're mistaking light for life-energy/chi/orgone/god/oneness/etc. I realised some stuff last-beautifull-sparkly-night which will help me explain what I mean. Whatever word is used, what I really mean by 'the light', that which I am and you are, is not that which we see with our physical eyes, although that is an aspect of it, I mean life-energy.
Imagine a blade of grass- what we see relfected from it is not the whole truth of what it really is, it's the blade of grass' appearance. Aswell as seeing the appearance, to know the whole truth we need to experience what is behind the appearance aswell. This we can do with our mind's eye which is really the universal mind's eye. When we do this, we not only see one truth of the blade of grass- the appearance- the real illusion, we experience all of it's truths, we experience what some term 'the light' which is really- life-energy.
It's termed light because like the physical programme light helps our physical programme eyes see, it raises our awareness and we understand more, which we term as seeing, although it's more than that.
So, yes, too much of physical programme light can cause cancer and sometimes does, but this type of light is a programme within a programme reacting with other programmes inlcuding our bodies, but is only the appearance and not the whole truth.
The whole truth inlcudes the appearance and that which lies beyond yet in the same place as the appearance and we can experience and know it with our mind, not the thinking tool, the true mind.

Zygos said;
"I had always considered that by absorbing it would be becoming one with it, and letting it purify everything, by turning ourselves into the light, and back into a whole body."
\/
excwan replies;
Yes. This is with the light-life-energy aswell as physical light. Physical light is a good way of visualising life-energy because it contains all the colours of the universe, all the wavelengths, and that is exactly what life-energy is- everything.

excwan said;
"There are things in this place that we don't need concern ourselves with in the sense of being so critical about what affect they have on us and about being in control of the intention, manifestation, creation."
\/
Zygos said;
"This I can say I wholely disagree with. There have been lots of times in my life, whereas someone has said these words. And generally its because they are not interested in furthering their knowledge of the truth/reality.
Its not that I don't understand that maybe we go into too complex of a matter, and that sometimes the simple is better than the complex. However to disreguard the complex, means stopping. Stop searching for the why and how, and places knowledge in a block of stone, <sarcasm> "for why should we look for other ideas or thoughts why concern ourselves with such details""
\/
excwan replies;
I understand. There is only one story- a person's search for their truth.
Here's a prayer/spell that I say to myself/god (we are the same);
'Thank you for showing me the truth.'
It's a polite request, a positive statement of me knowing the truth as being.
Sometimes I'm more specific- 'Thank you for showing me the truth with/about/of...'more often than not it's 'about myself' or 'of who I am' something along those lines.
It's helped me with so much and I am grateful for it, to myself/ god/ the life energy/ the universal mind/ there's no difference, so when I'm saying thanks, it's to all the above and more, so when I know the truth, I feel grateful and it makes me happy because I feel appreciated.

excwan Wink
Back to top

 

Click here to see amazing video testimonials of the Power of the Manifestation Master. Manifest all your desires. Click HERE!!!

 

Zygos



Joined: 16 Aug 2005
Posts: 226

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zygos said;
"Nope, just means the color the object is absorbing is the exact opposite of what we see. Take melanin for example. I'd assume that having more of this in your skin, means that your skin absorbes more of the lighter frequencies of light, thus making your skin appear darker."
\/
excwan replies;
Waah, nuts!
I had a thought. Consider a torch being shone at a wall, the wall reflects brick colour and absorbes the rest. So we see the wall as brick colour. Yet if we put a red filter over the torch we see the wall as red. So is the wall now unable to absorbe red light aswell, aswell as the colours of any other filters we put over the end of the torch?


Ok actually two things. First when I heard torch I thought of a big stick with a flame on top of it, not that thing with batteries, and a light bulb in front (In Australia, and most of the UK Torch = Flashlight). So the filter brought an interesting image to mind.

Well that said, I would assume that we would see more red. For what the filter is doing, is similar to what the brick is doing. The filter takes a stream of light, and absorbes everything but the red, which it then beams.

I think I remeber doing this once to a red brick wall, and all that happened was that a lot of the areas that where discolored from the red brick became red too. I'm assuming now the reason was that the red stream of light didn't have the colors they would normally reflect, and thus why they showed as red. *Just a assumption though*....


Quote:
Or is that by putting a red filter over the end of the torch we are not actually changing the wavelength of the light, that we are only changing it's hue, thus to the wall, the light is still as it was before the filter was added, hence why the wall now appears to be red?


Well this again is talking about what the filter is doing. I assume what it does is absorbe everything but the red light. Now going back to my ever so limited knowledge and understanding of physics in general (One of the few sciences I had trouble understanding). Light in all the ranges (from IR to UV) is related to the spectrum....so maybe its that the filter blocks all spectrum wavelengths except that for the red light. Don't know for sure though.

Quote:
Also, I was taught that chlorophyll, the stuff grass uses for photosynthesis, is green. Thus, because we now know that grass isn't green, if you take it out of grass, are you just taking away grass' ability to reflect green light, and if so, would the grass appear to be a different colour or not?
Ha ha!


Your right. Chlorophyll is the stuff that makes plants green. However can you remember what it does. Again if memory serves its a chemical that is used when creating energy from light (Water + sunlight + Chlorophyll = energy for the plant). So its most likely creating the green when it absorbes everything but the green spectrum to power the plants. And though the plant I belive would still live without the chlorophyll (Via Dark photosynthesis) I'd assume the plant at that point would looks as most roots, and dried grass looks, either a white or a brownish/grayish color. Like a potato for example.

Quote:

Zygos said:
"Hmmm. So UV....I wonder if that means that the light contains some sort of radiation that mutates the gene. If that was the case you would need that exact spectrum (And none of the others) to be focused on the gene, in order to cause a doubling of life span. Though I don't know how that would manifest itself. Nor if it would manifest itself in a good way."
\/
excwan replies;
Nope. It means that UV stimulates the gene more so than the rest of the known spectrum, of which they've tested so far. It simply keeps it awake and full of energy, like the sun does for plants.


Hmmm. Ok. So we would need to focus the manifestion to increase that particular spectrum. And concentrate it on the particular gene....
Quote:

Zygos said funnily;
"Oh no, its this lets dance in a circle, sing about the joy of the trees and praise the beauty of the light stuff. *Shiver*.
I take it that you realize that not all light is benificial...after all what do you think it is that causes skin cancer (Other than a pre-existance manifestion in order to kill yourself) its sunlight."
\/
excwwan replies;
Hee hee.
You're mistaking light for life-energy/chi/orgone/god/oneness/etc.

OK. :) Generally reffer to the stuff myself as ki/chi/energy As light I often consider as been energy specific to the white light. (But again this flows back to my background as of growing around a lot of (white) light ppl)
Quote:

I realised some stuff last-beautifull-sparkly-night which will help me explain what I mean. Whatever word is used, what I really mean by 'the light', that which I am and you are, is not that which we see with our physical eyes, although that is an aspect of it, I mean life-energy.
Imagine a blade of grass- what we see relfected from it is not the whole truth of what it really is, it's the blade of grass' appearance. Aswell as seeing the appearance, to know the whole truth we need to experience what is behind the appearance aswell. This we can do with our mind's eye which is really the universal mind's eye. When we do this, we not only see one truth of the blade of grass- the appearance- the real illusion, we experience all of it's truths, we experience what some term 'the light' which is really- life-energy.


Hmmm. True. When we meld with the oneness we understand the bigger picture behind the blade of grass. :)
Quote:

It's termed light because like the physical programme light helps our physical programme eyes see, it raises our awareness and we understand more, which we term as seeing, although it's more than that.

Far easier to see the reflection of things, than to merely sense where they are. Though it also causes a distraction. Next time if you get a moment, instead of looking at the grass close your eyes. Listen to the wind sweeping across the blades. Smell the pugnent grassy smell. Open all your senses to the world around you. And don't merely trust your eyes.

Teaching yourself to either walk backwards, or with your eyes closed can really improve your other senses. And strangely enough soon you will be able to determine where you are by the smell. LOL.
Quote:

So, yes, too much of physical programme light can cause cancer and sometimes does, but this type of light is a programme within a programme reacting with other programmes inlcuding our bodies, but is only the appearance and not the whole truth.
The whole truth inlcudes the appearance and that which lies beyond yet in the same place as the appearance and we can experience and know it with our mind, not the thinking tool, the true mind.


Very true. Very matrix approach to it. I like it. :)
Quote:

Zygos said;
"I had always considered that by absorbing it would be becoming one with it, and letting it purify everything, by turning ourselves into the light, and back into a whole body."
\/
excwan replies;
Yes. This is with the light-life-energy aswell as physical light. Physical light is a good way of visualising life-energy because it contains all the colours of the universe, all the wavelengths, and that is exactly what life-energy is- everything.


Perspective. But I do agree.
Quote:

excwan said;
"There are things in this place that we don't need concern ourselves with in the sense of being so critical about what affect they have on us and about being in control of the intention, manifestation, creation."
\/
Zygos said;
"This I can say I wholely disagree with. There have been lots of times in my life, whereas someone has said these words. And generally its because they are not interested in furthering their knowledge of the truth/reality.
Its not that I don't understand that maybe we go into too complex of a matter, and that sometimes the simple is better than the complex. However to disreguard the complex, means stopping. Stop searching for the why and how, and places knowledge in a block of stone, <sarcasm> "for why should we look for other ideas or thoughts why concern ourselves with such details""
\/
excwan replies;
I understand. There is only one story- a person's search for their truth.
Here's a prayer/spell that I say to myself/god (we are the same);
'Thank you for showing me the truth.'
It's a polite request, a positive statement of me knowing the truth as being.
Sometimes I'm more specific- 'Thank you for showing me the truth with/about/of...'more often than not it's 'about myself' or 'of who I am' something along those lines.
It's helped me with so much and I am grateful for it, to myself/ god/ the life energy/ the universal mind/ there's no difference, so when I'm saying thanks, it's to all the above and more, so when I know the truth, I feel grateful and it makes me happy because I feel appreciated.

excwan :wink:


Hmmm. Generally it would seem more likely that the universe would tell me a blatent lie to lead me to the truth. Far better to realize the truth for ones self, than to be told of it. Its like that quote: "No one can be told what the matrix is. You have to experience it"

Probably a reason so many energetics like that movie, is that it contained so much truth, that we have difficulty explaining to the mundane. Anyhow....

May you find what you seek.

Zygos
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index -> Manifestation All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5
Remote Viewing Consulting
Click to consult with trained remote viewers to find out anything about any person, event, location or more. Access information like never before!
http://www.remoteviewers.eu
Manifestation Master
Manifest your desires by having an experienced Master broadcast your intentions & affirmations to the universe. Hundreds of testimonials!
http://manifestation-master.com
Distance Group Healing
You've heard of Distance Healing but have you ever experienced Group Distance Healing? More healers equals more results. Experience it for yourself.
http://www.distancehealing.eu


 
Powerful Distance Healing


All images & text ©Copyright 2003 mysticalwonders.org
Mystical Wonders™ is an established trademark since June, 2003.
Produced & Maintained by Mystical Wonders Internet Consulting

Memory Usage: 1.8M/96M