Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index Mystical Wonders Discussion Group
This is the #1 spiritual / mystical group in the world that encompasses literally all fields at one forum with tons of archived discussions and thousands members worldwide! Existing since 2003.
 
  FAQFAQ    ProfileRefer A Friend    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  SubscriptionSubscription   TransactionsTransactions   ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!


The Lesser Banishin Ritual of The Pentagram

Bookmark and Share
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index -> Magick - Occult - Metaphysics
Author Message
Shaman_of_El



Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaman_of_El wrote:
SOL12 wrote:
Well you can't really connect with such power soley through a rtirual so you can't really be blamed for what anyone could do with their own power.


I beg to differ exceedingly Very Happy


Also it depends on the person.
Back to top
SOL12



Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 219
Location: Erie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well as the power for any spell comes from the user, it is up to their own power how the ritual works, even if it does ask for energy from another spirit or force.
Back to top
Shaman_of_El



Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOL12 wrote:
Well as the power for any spell comes from the user, it is up to their own power how the ritual works, even if it does ask for energy from another spirit or force.
if your talking spells then yes I agree with you to some extent the power comes from the user agreed but then again if the power comes from the user why the need for a ritual.For example if one is the chosen one there would be no need for ritual correct. I guess we will agree to disagree or scoring points but i accept your view point. good day to you.
Back to top
Shaman_of_El



Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shaman_of_El wrote:
SOL12 wrote:
Well as the power for any spell comes from the user, it is up to their own power how the ritual works, even if it does ask for energy from another spirit or force.
if your talking spells then yes I agree with you to some extent the power comes from the user agreed but then again if the power comes from the user why the need for a ritual.For example if one is the chosen one there would be no need for ritual correct. I guess we will agree to disagree or scoring points but i accept your view point. good day to you.
we are going off track here to remain in focus I am simply saying that the rite i have provided can be dangerous and have provided it for info only. you are indeed welcome to your view about powering up a ritual from yourself and i am happy with your view everyone is different after all if we all had the same view the world would be a boring place and i would like to thank you for you input.
Very Happy
Back to top
SOL12



Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 219
Location: Erie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well its a pretty important issue if you don't address what is being invoked at least and where the power comes from.
Back to top
Shaman_of_El



Joined: 17 Feb 2012
Posts: 12

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SOL12 wrote:
Well its a pretty important issue if you don't address what is being invoked at least and where the power comes from.


That wasn`t my intention i trust with this sort of rite you should know what is being invoked and not rely on the answers of others thats giving the game away and i am not going to expand on this any further my only intention was to outline a more powerful ritual than the LBRP thats all and thank you. Very Happy
Back to top
SOL12



Joined: 28 Jan 2011
Posts: 219
Location: Erie

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay, that's both a pretty big oversight for sharing a ritual and a little bit of my previous point, but yeah, sure, no problem.
Back to top
d_redant
Site Admin


Joined: 03 Jan 2005
Posts: 1885
Location: London, UK.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index -> Magick - Occult - Metaphysics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Remote Viewing Consulting
Click to consult with trained remote viewers to find out anything about any person, event, location or more. Access information like never before!
http://www.remoteviewers.eu
Manifestation Master
Manifest your desires by having an experienced Master broadcast your intentions & affirmations to the universe. Hundreds of testimonials!
http://manifestation-master.com
Distance Group Healing
You've heard of Distance Healing but have you ever experienced Group Distance Healing? More healers equals more results. Experience it for yourself.
http://www.distancehealing.eu


 
Powerful Distance Healing


All images & text ©Copyright 2003 mysticalwonders.org
Mystical Wonders™ is an established trademark since June, 2003.
Produced & Maintained by Mystical Wonders Internet Consulting

Memory Usage: 1.42M/96M