Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index Mystical Wonders Discussion Group
This is the #1 spiritual / mystical group in the world that encompasses literally all fields at one forum with tons of archived discussions and thousands members worldwide! Existing since 2003.
 
  FAQFAQ    ProfileRefer A Friend    SearchSearch    UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
  SubscriptionSubscription   TransactionsTransactions   ProfileProfile    Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages    Log inLog in 
 Please help us to develop!


Wanting to buy a Radionics Device

Bookmark and Share
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index -> Radionics - Psionics - Psychotronics
Author Message
rodan



Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DarnoCris:

From what I've read and studied, when it comes to radionics, go with what you believe will work. If you are building a radionics device, built it as you want it to be, not because of a design someone else used.

It's good to get ideas from others, no question about that, but, when it comes down to it, build it as you want it to be.

My first radionics device I built, a passive one, three dial, with crystals, when I finished it, I was not happy with it. I tried it anyway, and go no results, tried it again on something very simple, no results. My belief in it was just not there.

There are arguments from both camps, those that say you must believe in the device to get it to work, and, those that say belief in whether it will work or not doesn't matter. Who's right? Go with what you believe is the best answer.

If you believe a well built radionics device works on it's own, go with that. If you believe you have to have some belief in it that it will work, go with that.

This is the answer to the question in my mind, why can I get some results with radionics software and none with hardware? Someone that is pro radionics hardware will say that I did not give it enough chance to work, and, they could be right. I haven't really given up on hardware.

And, I don't always get results from software, depends on what the intent is.

I think I've posted this before, but, when I first used radionics software, I took a digital picture of my freshly planted Cantaloupes ( one row ) in the late spring when I planted. My brother-in-law had used most of the garden for his stuff, and I just planted a row of Cantaloupes seeds, I didn't really even plant them correctly.
I uploaded the picture in the "Target " area, and for the intent, I typed out something like, " These cantaloupes grow large and abundant ", something like that, started the program and left it run about three days.
I didn't check on the garden much, as that was the only thing I planted in it, however my brother-in-law was in it two to three days a week, weeding it and such.
One day, he commented that the cantaloupes plants were really spreading out,growing, lots of green, healthy looking plants. I went out to check and couldn't believe my eyes. The cataloupe plants were very green, healthy looking, and really filling out. Didn't even hardly have any weeds , and my bil said he didn't weed them though he did his other stuff.
Around the last week of July, I had cataloupes everywhere, and, to compare, the other stuff in the garden really didn't do that well.
And, I should add, where I live, cataloupes are really hard to grow, they are really a southern state crop. ( I'm in the midwest, close to St. Louis )

I really believe the radionics boosted the cataloupe crop.
A couple of years later, I planted some seeds again. This time, I did not use radionics.
This crop didn't do so well. I hardly got any crop. Now, it could be attributed to many other factors as to why the difference.

Then, another time I used it to lower the blood pressure on my brother, just before his doctor visit. He always ran fairly high blood pressure. This time, the nurse when checking his pressure, she ran it a second time, then, brought in another unit and checked, I asked her what was wrong, is his blood pressure too high? She said no. She said she's never had a pressure on him that good. He was right at normal. He's never had that before.
And, what's funny, I just set up the intent for normal blood pressure on him that morning, and, it was maybe two hours later when the nurse checked it at the doctors office. It worked that fast.
Back to top
DarnocRis



Joined: 22 Aug 2016
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@rodan,
That's sound advice "built it as you want it" it goes along with build your own device and it should act as a aerial, kind of like an extension to ones self..... I'm thinking out loud here. Also I've come across some views that the more elbow grease you put into your machine, the better it works.

I don't mind handing over $3000 if the device is built to last and is overall quality, otherwise they might as well stamp made in china on the side. They should make it look like a piece of art.

Thanks for sharing those success stories. I know I mentioned this in my previous post but, would you ever consider setting up a shop and selling your own devices?

The only reason I ask the above question is, in this day and age you need radionics to give yourself the upper hand...... well that's what I've come to believe anyway.
Back to top
rodan



Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DarnocRis:

1)I'm sure there are many who have had success with their radionics, they just do not share these with anyone, probably for any number of reasons.

Superstition I've followed a thread, I believe it was at at a law of attraction forum, that said it was wrong to openly share your successes, could maybe jinx your success.
Legality. Some countries ban it's citizens from using radionics.

I could see someone sharing successes in a forum or social media over sharing it with their friends and relatives.

2) I have no interest in building or selling radionics to anyone. As I've said before, I've had more success with radionics software, and the three dial unit I've already built didn't do anything for me.
However, I do believe my next build, would be better constructed, and, my belief in it would probably be better.

I still play around with just using old computer speakers and copper plates for a simple wishing machine. Can't say I've had any real success, yet, but, I have a couple of ideas for modification.

I lean on the side that believes it's our minds, our spiritual self that makes these things work. Even when we use them ( like I did on my brother for his blood pressure) on others.
Back to top
rodan



Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2017 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@DarnocRis:

Spooky2 site having a Christmas special on generators. I ordered the package A, which has the generator, boost, and remote with cable.

Already bought just the generator a while back, and have been running it without the boost or remote, so, now I will have a rife device with suggested attachments, will give me something to compare.

Made a homemade remote using real copper pennies with dna placed between them, (being careful not to short them out )

CUrrently have the Detox mode running, and, well, have to say something going on. I never get headaches, and, on day 3 and 4, had some mild headaches. When I looked up some of the symtoms to look for while running, noticed some people get headaches, some flu like symptoms.
Back to top
DarnocRis



Joined: 22 Aug 2016
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

@rodan,
I consider myself a man of science, and I'm shocked that some countries ban it's citizens from using radionics.... makes you think that its worth pursuing and there must be some truth to it.

Well they do say the universe is electrical in nature..... some say the movie The Matrix has some truth to it.

The Spooky2, Do they still send them from china?..... I'm sitting on the fence, or should I say I'm still researching.

I picked up a HeatGun for myself, I need it for a few things, but one of the reasons is so I can use it on that OrganiteWell thing..... if you heat the organite harden mixture up, you should be able to remove it with a shavehook tool.

By the way, happy new year and thanks again for sticking around.
Back to top
rodan



Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarnocRis wrote:
@rodan,
I consider myself a man of science, and I'm shocked that some countries ban it's citizens from using radionics.... makes you think that its worth pursuing and there must be some truth to it.

Well they do say the universe is electrical in nature..... some say the movie The Matrix has some truth to it.

The Spooky2, Do they still send them from china?..... I'm sitting on the fence, or should I say I'm still researching.

I picked up a HeatGun for myself, I need it for a few things, but one of the reasons is so I can use it on that OrganiteWell thing..... if you heat the organite harden mixture up, you should be able to remove it with a shavehook tool.

By the way, happy new year and thanks again for sticking around.


According to the package label, my Spooky2 packaged came from China, however, I got the delivery within 5 days, counting the weekend! They shipped it really fast! I'm guessing they have a warehouse in the USA, and ship from there, at least for the US, Canada, and Mexico customers, but, I don't really know.
It's possible it really did ship from China direct, as I had to pay 45.00 USD shipping. I guess with the high price of shipping, it includes any custom duty fees, I guess.
My order was 179.00 for the spooky2 with remote and boost. I ordered an extra boost, total order cost me 233.00, including shipping of 45.00.

If you ask me am I seeing any results, well, I ran it on " eye vision improvement ' for several days, using remote feature, and, it did seem like my eye vision improved, that is, till three days ago. Today, I changed the intent from eye vision to weight management. I could stand to lose some weight, so, we will see how that goes with Spooky2.

I quit running my Easyrad radionics software while I was running the spooky2 intent, so I would know it would not be the easyrad. BTW, when I do run Easyrad for eye vision, that seems to help my eyes.
Back to top
DarnocRis



Joined: 22 Aug 2016
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rodan wrote:
According to the package label, my Spooky2 packaged came from China, however, I got the delivery within 5 days, counting the weekend! They shipped it really fast! I'm guessing they have a warehouse in the USA, and ship from there, at least for the US, Canada, and Mexico customers, but, I don't really know.
It's possible it really did ship from China direct, as I had to pay 45.00 USD shipping. I guess with the high price of shipping, it includes any custom duty fees, I guess.
My order was 179.00 for the spooky2 with remote and boost. I ordered an extra boost, total order cost me 233.00, including shipping of 45.00.

If you ask me am I seeing any results, well, I ran it on " eye vision improvement ' for several days, using remote feature, and, it did seem like my eye vision improved, that is, till three days ago. Today, I changed the intent from eye vision to weight management. I could stand to lose some weight, so, we will see how that goes with Spooky2.

I quit running my Easyrad radionics software while I was running the spooky2 intent, so I would know it would not be the easyrad. BTW, when I do run Easyrad for eye vision, that seems to help my eyes.


I don't know who coined the phrase spooky at a distance?.... It might have something to do with albert Einstein.

I know you can make commercial grade colloidal silver with the Spooky2 and you can do this at home! I remember them selling some silver rods and a special add on..... I don't know if they still do that package? but that's what I'd been keen to get.

I wouldn't mind making some colloidal copper with that device, I make this stuff myself.

After reading your last post, its sounds like you have a good thing going and the price sounds good.

I've been suffering from lack of energy lately, is there anything spooky2 intents in regard to energy levels?
Back to top
rodan



Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarnocRis wrote:
rodan wrote:
According to the package label, my Spooky2 packaged came from China, however, I got the delivery within 5 days, counting the weekend! They shipped it really fast! I'm guessing they have a warehouse in the USA, and ship from there, at least for the US, Canada, and Mexico customers, but, I don't really know.
It's possible it really did ship from China direct, as I had to pay 45.00 USD shipping. I guess with the high price of shipping, it includes any custom duty fees, I guess.
My order was 179.00 for the spooky2 with remote and boost. I ordered an extra boost, total order cost me 233.00, including shipping of 45.00.

If you ask me am I seeing any results, well, I ran it on " eye vision improvement ' for several days, using remote feature, and, it did seem like my eye vision improved, that is, till three days ago. Today, I changed the intent from eye vision to weight management. I could stand to lose some weight, so, we will see how that goes with Spooky2.

I quit running my Easyrad radionics software while I was running the spooky2 intent, so I would know it would not be the easyrad. BTW, when I do run Easyrad for eye vision, that seems to help my eyes.


I don't know who coined the phrase spooky at a distance?.... It might have something to do with albert Einstein.

I know you can make commercial grade colloidal silver with the Spooky2 and you can do this at home! I remember them selling some silver rods and a special add on..... I don't know if they still do that package? but that's what I'd been keen to get.

I wouldn't mind making some colloidal copper with that device, I make this stuff myself.

After reading your last post, its sounds like you have a good thing going and the price sounds good.

I've been suffering from lack of energy lately, is there anything spooky2 intents in regard to energy levels?


1) I think you can make colloidal silver with a Spooky2 Generator and the Boost connector. I haven't checked, but, they probably do have a " kit " so you can buy the silver rods there, too. I make colloidal silver on occasion, I converted an old ac/dc adapter, 12 volt, with alligator clips, bought some silver rods on ebay, and make it in a jar of distilled water. Works really well. I don't measure the strength, i just let it connected till the water is greyish looking.
I tried making colloidal copper before, but I don't think I used a pure copper wire. If you buy an almost pure copper rod or wire, that would probably work. I can't remember why I tried making some.

2)Well, I'm not sure I'm completely happy with the Spooky2, not yet, anyway. I can't really say it's doing what I want it to do. I will keep at it, though. Results could be placebo, but, that's another rabbit hole to go down into.

3) So many things can cause lack of energy. If you are trying to diagnose it on your own, ( like I usually do, I google the subject matter a lot, right now, for my eyes ) my suggestion keep notes on what works and doesn't work, as you experiment.

I used to have a really bad problem with lack of energy, hard to get out of bed in morning, get really sleepy during the day, maybe not sleeping right.
If you remember from an early post, I think I mentioned I bought a couple of negative ion generators, and, I keep one, sometimes two running in my bedroom. I'm guessing I've had them two years now? At least a year and a half. I think they help my mood. There is a Columbia University study on negative ions on the body, a positive one.

Really hard to say if any one thing is helping my health. Right now, my focus in on improving my eyesight, getting sharper, clearer vision. I just get too many blurry days. When I think I have it figured out as to what helps, my eyes go from sharp to blurry vision again. But, I'll keep at it.
Back to top
rodan



Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarnocRis wrote:
@rodan,
It still surprises me every time I here a radionics machine (And many other kinds of devices) have sold for on ebay. So much so, if I ever discover the secrets to radionics, I'd like to sell my own to the public. How about you rodan? I understand that you should always pursue your passions/interests and then use your knowledge to make money.

Whenever I come close to putting my ideas to fruition and finally building it..... I stumble upon more information which changes my ideas, I really need to just keep it simple.

I'm pleased to here that the software is working for you..... I've never believed in any of the software, until reading your last post.

I know it down to trial and error, but I just want to put out that I'm firm believer that when building a radionics machine, you really need an aerial. I don't know why I believe this, I just do.


That's really what it gets down to, go with what you believe. I know there are those that are experimenting with radionics and say they have no belief, whatsoever, and get one just to try it out, and, works for them.

Others, who really are open to it, and believe it could work, can't get them to work. It's strange.

Then, as you suggested about having an aerial on the radionics device, if you buy or build one without it, it probably wouldn't work for you.

There has to be something in our subconscious minds that control this.

BTW, funny you should mention putting an aerial on the device, recently I was looking at what Charles C. has for sale on his site, and, he come out with a " wishing machine ", very similar to the Stine model, a simple one, and, Chuck has an aerial on his.
Back to top
DarnocRis



Joined: 22 Aug 2016
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Tue Jan 30, 2018 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've been away from home for just over a week, but in that time I've come up with a few good ideas.... just got to experiment with them and see if they work. This one thread (Wanting to buy a Radionics Device) has really helped me tremendously.

Colloidal copper is very good for hair, some say copper is better than silver, however silver isn't found anywhere in human body.

I've been having a good read of the spooky2 website and found some interesting information. I've noticed they are selling Spooky2 Colloidal Silver Kit, this greatly interests me, however I don't want to buy it for just that purpose. Also I must had that I've had some bad experience buying form china.

I've also noticed that berkanalabs seems to have teamed up with Spooky2.
http://www.berkanalabs.com/spooky-radionics/
https://www.spooky2-mall.com/spooky-radionics
I remember posting something similar awhile back ^^^.

In regard to the Spooky2, all the people I've messaged over the last few weeks seem to be very pleased with the device, just not 100%..... but still better that what Karl Welz sells.
Back to top
rodan



Joined: 18 Sep 2014
Posts: 66

PostPosted: Fri Feb 09, 2018 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DarnocRis wrote:
I've been away from home for just over a week, but in that time I've come up with a few good ideas.... just got to experiment with them and see if they work. This one thread (Wanting to buy a Radionics Device) has really helped me tremendously.

Colloidal copper is very good for hair, some say copper is better than silver, however silver isn't found anywhere in human body.

I've been having a good read of the spooky2 website and found some interesting information. I've noticed they are selling Spooky2 Colloidal Silver Kit, this greatly interests me, however I don't want to buy it for just that purpose. Also I must had that I've had some bad experience buying form china.

I've also noticed that berkanalabs seems to have teamed up with Spooky2.
http://www.berkanalabs.com/spooky-radionics/
https://www.spooky2-mall.com/spooky-radionics
I remember posting something similar awhile back ^^^.

In regard to the Spooky2, all the people I've messaged over the last few weeks seem to be very pleased with the device, just not 100%..... but still better that what Karl Welz sells.


Originally, I bought my Spooky2 to use with the Spooky2 radionics, made by berkanalabs. ( I haven't ordered the latter, yet, they were/are getting in parts to make along with new accessories)

Yes, I agree, some do have good results with Spooky2. For myself, I'm just not sure, it's kinda " hit and miss " with me, just like radionics. And, as I said before, I have better results with a radionics software, than what I have put together. ( I haven't bought a radionics unit already built)

What I do like about Spooky2, you run that software through it's device.

Those shipping charges are high from Spooky2. Maybe they are higher to cover any customs duties. I remember you having to pay extra for a customs problem you ran into a while back.
Back to top
liberta



Joined: 19 May 2018
Posts: 1

PostPosted: Sat May 19, 2018 5:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shipping from Spooky Mall costs a lot because they use DHL Priority (usually, sometime other couriers). Takes on average 3 days to get from China to Australia that's why it's so high. China Post would take weeks at least.

Spooky Radionics is ok for the price they are selling for. Nothing exceptional but that's to be expected. Where it really shines is when connected to a generator via the output port. I use it with an OrgoniseAfrica Howitizer which is a great setup.

Not too sure about the frequencies they use, I haven't really played around with them yet, although I don't notice much difference in the feel of a mobius wrap run on the default 15hz or Schumann freq so it might not matter that much.
Back to top
djokani



Joined: 29 Sep 2014
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2018 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I found this product ARE X3 PRO on this website:radionic-international.com
I feel it's a product of quality but I would like to know if anyone else know about this product and what are your thoughts about it.

Thanks
Back to top
DarnocRis



Joined: 22 Aug 2016
Posts: 50

PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know its a total long shot, but does anyone know of any websites that are radionics related that I can use to help someone I care about?

kinda drifted away from this subject.... until the other day.
Back to top
MPhar



Joined: 27 Jul 2018
Posts: 2

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2018 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

djokani wrote:
Hello,

I found this product ARE X3 PRO on this website:radionic-international.com
I feel it's a product of quality but I would like to know if anyone else know about this product and what are your thoughts about it.

Thanks


Hi djokani,
I have an AREX3PRO since about 2 years ago and I am quite satisfied.
For most small objectives it has worked like a charm
For those more expensive it has required more time, but I have also had good results.
To give you a couple of examples, my son is doing much better with the university since I used it with him. I also improved a lot with some pains that I had in the knee.
I got mine in an offer they made me after subscribing to their newsletter to get a free ebook they offer.
I do not know what you are going to use specifically, but you can always send them an email, they have support in English.
Hope I've helped!!
Back to top
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Mystical Wonders Discussion Group Forum Index -> Radionics - Psionics - Psychotronics All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10
Remote Viewing Consulting
Click to consult with trained remote viewers to find out anything about any person, event, location or more. Access information like never before!
http://www.remoteviewers.eu
Manifestation Master
Manifest your desires by having an experienced Master broadcast your intentions & affirmations to the universe. Hundreds of testimonials!
http://manifestation-master.com
Distance Group Healing
You've heard of Distance Healing but have you ever experienced Group Distance Healing? More healers equals more results. Experience it for yourself.
http://www.distancehealing.eu


 
Powerful Distance Healing


All images & text ©Copyright 2003 mysticalwonders.org
Mystical Wonders™ is an established trademark since June, 2003.
Produced & Maintained by Mystical Wonders Internet Consulting

Memory Usage: 2.11M/96M